1) Robocon Model was displayed.
2) Parent robot and child robot were displayed along with some other basic line guidance robots.
3) Parent robot leaves the child robot in various play field locations and child robot (which is autonomous) identifies a particular object (like see-saw, swing, pole, ladder etc.) and plays with it.
A robot on display:
Line Following Robot:
STANFORD INDIA BIODESIGN PROGRAM:
1) An initiative of Stanford, IITD, AIIMS to produce low cost medical devices.
2) It is a collaboration of various doctors, engineers nationwide.
3) Devices produced are inter-disciplinary.
4) In this exhibit they have developed devices for help of neurologically affected patients.
1) A simple device created by IITD students and Ekam Eco solutions (patent also) to save water used in flushing urinals.
2) It is cheaper than existing solutions.
3) No replacement needed and no recurring expenditure.
4) Easy maintenance.
5) Already installed in IITD, BITS Pilani, IIIT Hyderabad and many other places.
TRUE Hb Hemometer
1) Conventional methods used now involve a lengthy process to calculate Hb count in patients.
2) This device can count Hb in a very short time.
3) The device is cheaper, safer and convenient way to count Hb in patients.
BIO GAS TECHNOLOGY FOR GREEN VEHICULAR VEHICLES:
1) Comparable performance to CNG.
2) Less polluting elements emission.
3) Have to be supported by Govt. otherwise will just remain an idea.
4) Cost will depend on biogas availability factors.
1) Can be used for surveillance.
2) Can be used for spying suspected criminals without human interference.
3) Can follow different paths by using MATLAB.
4) It can carry a load of about 500 Gms.